DATE: Saturday, November 7
SITE: Sun Valley Lanes, 321 Victory Ln., Lincoln - View Map
Division 1 & 2
Check In - 11 am
Competition starts at 12 pm
Check In - 3 pm
Competition starts at 4 pm
*If only 16 total teams or less, all teams go at 4 pm.
HOW TO CHECK-IN:
- The Nebraska Corporate Games check-in system has gone virtual as well, allowing for a contact-free option at all events. Use your smartphone to check-in with our event-specific QR codes. CLICK HERE for detailed information. Use this free website to open QR codes from your computer.
- Make sure you have a QR Code reader downloaded on your smartphone.
- MUST REMEMBER USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO CHECK-IN ON YOUR PHONE!
ELIGIBILITY: All players must be regular employees (full or part-time), interns or retirees of companies registered for the Nebraska Corporate Games.
DURATION OF EVENT: The competition should last approx. 3 hours.
ROSTER LIMIT: Teams consist of 5 participants. Companies are allowed 1 coed team. Teams must have a minimum of 2 women on the team.
- COVID-19 Bowling Guidelines can be found HERE.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three teams in each division. Points will be awarded to the top four teams within each division, as follows:
- Participation points will be awarded to all teams in the Nebraska Corporate Games. To receive participation points, teams must complete the event as designed. Points for participation per team in Major Team Competition are as follows:
John Losito - email@example.com