CYCLING - VIRTUAL
DATE: Monday, October 5 - Monday, October 12
SITE: Pick your favorite trail and ride on your own or with family members for at least 30 minutes.
TIME: Virtual check-in will be available from Monday, October 5 at 8 am until Monday, October 12 at 8 am.
HOW TO CHECK-IN:
- The Nebraska Corporate Games check-in system has gone virtual as well, allowing for a contact-free option at all events. Use your smartphone to check-in with our event-specific QR codes. CLICK HERE for detailed information. Use this free website to open QR codes from your computer.
- Make sure you have a QR Code reader downloaded on your smartphone.
- QR Code will be posted HERE when the event happens.
- MUST REMEMBER USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO CHECK-IN ON YOUR PHONE!
ROSTER LIMIT: Participation is unlimited.
ELIGIBILITY: All riders must be regular employees (full or part-time), interns or retirees of companies registered for the Nebraska Corporate Games.
POINT SYSTEM: Participants will receive 15 points for participating. No medals will be awarded.
- This is a non-competitive tour ride. You may ride at your own pace.
- Helmets are required and no ride support will be offered.
- Be prepared for weather and trail conditions
- In keeping with the Cycling Brew Tour tradition, pick up a "to go" drink from your favorite brewery to enjoy when you get home. (optional, of course)
- One time check-in. No multiple check-ins to receive multiple points.