DATE: Thursday, September 24
Woodland Hills Golf Course, 6000 Woodland Hills Dr., Eagle, NE - View Map
Check In - 9:30 a.m.
Shotgun start at 10:30 a.m.
HOW TO CHECK-IN:
- The Nebraska Corporate Games check-in system has gone virtual as well, allowing for a contact-free option at all events. Use your smartphone to check-in with our event-specific QR codes. CLICK HERE for detailed information. Use this free website to open QR codes from your computer.
- Make sure you have a QR Code reader downloaded on your smartphone.
- QR Codes will be posted HERE when the event happens.
DURATION OF EVENT: Approximately 5 hours
ROSTER LIMIT: Teams consist of 4 players. Companies are allowed 1 open team.
ELIGIBILITY: All players must be regular employees (full or part-time), interns or retirees of companies registered for the Nebraska Corporate Games
- Golfers will receive 18 holes of golf, range balls and cart.
- There will be NO mulligans for use or purchase this year.
- Food will be provided after the round with a Grab N Go burger and chips from the bar. Simply tell the bartender what company you are with and they will mark you off the sheet.
- Medals for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will be awarded in each division.
- Check-in starts at 9:30 am with Shotgun Start starting at 10:30 am.
- We will be using our QR code check in process this year. Players will need to remember their username and password in order to check in at the event.
- COVID-19 Golf Scramble Guidelines can be found HERE.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three teams in each division. Points will be awarded to the top four teams within each division, as follows:
- Participation points will be awarded to all teams in the Nebraska Corporate Games. To receive participation points, teams must complete the event as designed. Points for participation per team in Team Competition are as follows:
Tom Erlandson - email@example.com