DATES: Monday, September 28 - Friday, October 2
SITE: Lincoln, NE
TIME: Virtual check-in between Monday, September 28 at 8 am - Friday, October 2 at 10 pm.
HOW TO CHECK-IN:
- The Nebraska Corporate Games check-in system has gone virtual as well, allowing for a contact-free option at all events. Use your smartphone to check-in with our event-specific QR codes. CLICK HERE for detailed information. Use this free website to open QR codes from your computer.
- Make sure you have a QR Code reader downloaded on your smartphone.
- MUST REMEMBER USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO CHECK-IN ON YOUR PHONE!
ROSTER LIMIT: Company participation is unlimited, but only one person per company needs to find the QR code. Companies are encouraged to work as a team to use the clues to find the location of each QR code.
ELIGIBILITY: All participants must be regular employees (full or part-time), interns or retirees of companies registered for the Nebraska Corporate Games.
- The scavenger hunt will be a team activity in which QR codes are located around the Lincoln area. Only one person per company needs to find the QR code and "check-in" in order for the company to receive points. Clues for the locations will be given every day during the week of the scavenger hunt on the NE Corporate Games Facebook Page. Those clues will be posted on this page as well. Points will be given for each code checked in by the company.
- If entering local businesses, masks must be worn.
- Each day a new clue will be announced for each of the 5 locations to help participants locate the QR code.
- This is a team activity. Once a company participant solves the clue, they are encouraged to go to that location, scan the QR code to check-in, and earn their company points.
- The employee who checks in MUST be logged into their Corporate Games Manager account and see the green confirmation screen stating that the check-in has been successful in order to guarantee that the company will receive credit for the check-in.
- There are no participation points for the Scavenger Hunt, only points for finding each of the 5 QR codes.
- No medals will be awarded. Finding all 5 QR codes is worth 500 points. No participation points awarded.
||of QR Codes Found #