OUTDOOR SAND VOLLEYBALL
| SPONSORED BY
DATE: Saturday, September 19
SITE: Spikes Beach Bar & Grille, 2300 Judson St, Lincoln - View Map
*Please dress accordingly outside for Sand Volleyball
HOW TO CHECK-IN:
- ALL TEAMS Check-In between 9 - 9:30 am
- MANDATORY RULES MEETING at 9:45 am
- Games will start at 10 a.m. Times and court assignments are only listed for the first set of games on each court. Subsequent games will then be assigned, in order, to the next available court.
- The Nebraska Corporate Games check-in system has gone virtual as well, allowing for a contact-free option at all events. Use your smartphone to check-in with our event-specific QR codes. CLICK HERE for detailed information. Use this free website to open QR codes from your computer.
- Make sure you have a QR Code reader downloaded on your smartphone.
- QR Codes will be posted HERE when the event happens.
DURATION OF EVENT: Teams that continue to win should expect to play past 4 pm.
ROSTER LIMIT: Teams consist of a maximum of 8 participants. Companies are allowed 1 Coed team (must have minimum of 3 women).
ELIGIBILITY: All players must be regular employees (full or part-time), interns or retirees of companies registered for the Nebraska Corporate Games
- COVID-19 Sand Volleyball Guidelines can be found HERE.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three teams in each division. Points will be awarded to the top four teams within each division, as follows:
- Participation points will be awarded to all teams in the Nebraska Corporate Games. To receive participation points, teams must complete the event as designed. Points for participation per team in Major Team Competition are as follows:
Dave Sutko - firstname.lastname@example.org