| SPONSORED BY
SITE: Spikes Beach Bar & Grille, 2300 Judson St, Lincoln - View Map
- ALL TEAMS Check In between 5 - 5:30 p.m.
- MANDATORY RULES MEETING at 5:45 p.m.
- Games will start at 6 p.m. Times and court assignments are only listed for the first set of games on each court. Subsequent games will then be assigned, in order, to the next available court.
DURATION OF EVENT: Teams that continue to win should expect to play past 10 p.m.
ROSTER LIMIT: Teams consist of a maximum of 8 participants. Companies are allowed 1 Coed team (must have minimum of 3 women).
ELIGIBILITY: All players must be regular employees (full or part-time), interns or retirees of companies registered for the Nebraska Corporate Games
- Medals will be awarded to the top three teams in each division. Points will be awarded to the top four teams within each division, as follows:
- Participation points will be awarded to all teams in the Nebraska Corporate Games. To receive participation points, teams must complete the event as designed. Points for participation per team in Major Team Competition are as follows:
Dave Sutko - email@example.com